Artesian Spas - Brand New Spa, no service, but lots of excuses
Purewater Pools in Nepean Ontario sold us a Sundance tub 10 years ago.Sales and service was awesome.
We "upgraded" as the Sundance was pretty worn out and this tub is garbage. Poor customer service, even worse initial quality, waterfall bezel fell off, water leaks in multiple areas of the waterfall, pumps pulsate intermittently, condensation is getting inside the equipment bay, and we are getting nothing but excuses, theyu even damaged the cover when they "serviced it" but claim even the damage they did is normal (stretched the pull handle severely).
We've caught them lying to us twice now, and we've had the tub for a month!Bet Artesian doesn't give a *** either
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lemon i bought always breaking down
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Buyer BEWARE!!! Had their spa cover for 9 months when the vinyl faded and the foam inside started degrading causing slumping. Owner blames it all on your abuse of their..."
- "After a plumber charged me $160 to tell me the MOEN cartridge did not fix my leak & I would have to replace both bathroom faucets (for another service call..."
- "For the last 10 years I have had a Pfister kitchen faucet. Very happy with the way it looks and the way it workED. One day, 3 weeks ago, the..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Im on a very limited income and it took me forever to save enough money for a good mattress (or so i thought)on February 15, 2016 i purchased a Restonic..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "PetSmart on Innes Road, Ottawa Ontario Canada 10/2/2013 I've been using the PetsHotel part of PetSmart on Innes for a while and I seem to have a different problem each time...."