2.0

Purewater Pools in Nepean Ontario sold us a Sundance tub 10 years ago.Sales and service was awesome.

We "upgraded" as the Sundance was pretty worn out and this tub is garbage. Poor customer service, even worse initial quality, waterfall bezel fell off, water leaks in multiple areas of the waterfall, pumps pulsate intermittently, condensation is getting inside the equipment bay, and we are getting nothing but excuses, theyu even damaged the cover when they "serviced it" but claim even the damage they did is normal (stretched the pull handle severely).

We've caught them lying to us twice now, and we've had the tub for a month!Bet Artesian doesn't give a *** either

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of artesian spas island spas grand cayman hot tub from Artesian Spas and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $14000 and wants Artesian Spas to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lemon i bought always breaking down. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Artesian Spas for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Artesian Spas?

Comments