Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one.First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the leak, charge you for the trip parts etc.

You will be calling back in short order and be charged again..., ..., until you get the message that they dont stand behind their product and your on your own.

Good luck!Best to call a plumber and electrician cause its a human hazard trap.

Review about: Artesian Spas Hot Tub.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Artesian Spas?

Comments

The Cover Guy - Poor Quality - Vapor Barrier leaked upon arrival The Cover Guy "Well, I wish I read this site before I ordered as I never would have purchased through them. The vapor barrier on my brand new cover was incorrectly sealed so..." Read more Namco Pools - Pool installation disaster Namco Pools "I've called, emailed, facebook and Twitter, NO RESPONSE. I paid Namco $1200.00 to install the new 24' above ground pool I purchased from them. 5 weeks to deliver the pool,..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Warranty denied. Hayward Pool Products "Purchased Aquarite T-15 Replacement Salt Cell on June 12, 2015 with a 3 year warranty. We disconnect the Salt Cell system every year and bring it into the heated basement...." Read more Coast Spas - Problems blamed on water issues Coast Spas "I am a certified recreational water care expert. I have a science degree and 25 years of industry experience as a hot tub dealer. When I read many..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more DO NOT RENT AT EXTRA SPACE STORAGE - MOLD ALERT!!! Extra Space Storage "In July 2017, the toilet next to my unit overflowed. They called and told us; we filed a claim with our insurance company. They did nothing to mitigate the effect..." Read more